24.5 kg (54 lbs)
29.5 kg (65 lbs)
Depth 350.00 mm, Height 178.00 mm, Width 370.00 mm
SME are proud to enter our 75th anniversary year in 2021 as the world’s finest turntable and tonearm manufacturer. 75 years on we continue to deliver on our status as a highly respected and iconic British brand, founded by audio legend Alastair Robertson-Aikman in 1946.
The Diamond Anniversary is a significant milestone in the long history of SME with many great achievements made and still being made from inception in 1946 to becoming a premier and unique high end audio company today.
In celebration of our illustrious past and exciting future this exclusive Diamond Anniversary turntable is developed from the award winning and highly acclaimed Synergy. The Diamond Series Synergy is machine finished to demonstrate the definitive precision, sharp lines and creative cosmetic profile. The hand finished fine detail is an expression of the handcrafted skills that SME is famous for. The black chrome contrast highlights and compliments this distinctive audio engineering masterpiece.
• Natural, Open and Dynamic Sound
• High Mass and Small Footprint
• Close Tolerance Precision Bearing
• Isolated Suspension
• Precision Magnesium Tonearm
• Crystal Cable Audio Lead and Internal Wiring
• Nagra Built-In Phono Stage, Fully Adjustable
• Ortofon MC Windfeld Ti Cartridge
• Factory Configured with Minimal Set Up